The team has an high turnover of students and young engineers spending at CERN between one to two years. The team continuously offers a limited number of job opportunities under mainly three different contract forms: technical or doctoral student, fellow and project associate.
- Technical Students: if you are an undergraduate who wish to spend a practical training period of six to twelve months in CERN click here.
- Doctoral Students: if you are enrolled in the doctoral program of a university in a Member State, and wish to spend twelve to 24 months of your thesis work at CERN click here.
- Fellows: if you are a young graduate or post-graduate, click here for more information.
- Project Associate: if you are already member of an University or Institute. Contact directly the team leader for more information.
- Good background in fluid dynamics and heat transfer.
- Good communication and presentation skills and the ability to write technical reports.
- Good physical sense and ability to take initiative are highly appreciated.
- Good knowledge of English or French; basic knowledge of the other language or an undertaking to acquire it rapidly.
For further information go to the CERN Recruitment Homepage.